Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: Around 10-15 minutes for fish or 25-35 minutes
for chicken depending on size of the fillet or breast
- 1 chicken breast or fish fillet 150gm (ideally not too thick so
it will cook quite quickly) Salmon fillet/Pollock/other sustainable
white fish or Tuna
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 2 celery sticks, chopped into thin strips
- ½ red pepper chopped into thin strips
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cut a piece of greaseproof paper/parchment (big enough when it is folded in half the fish/chicken will fit inside).
- Grease the paper with the oil.
- Place the fish fillet or chicken breast in the middle.
- Put the vegetables on top of the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap up the parcel, taking care to seal the edges by scrunching the parchment paper over itself. Place the parcel on a baking sheet and place in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until the fish or chicken is ready. This will take around 10-15 minutes for fish and 25-35 minutes for chicken but it depends on the size of the fillet or breast.
Storage: Store in the fridge for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Swaps and additions: Can use other veg such as cherry tomato, courgettes or finely chopped potato and onion.
Serving suggestions: Eat hot or cold with rice or salad. Serve with oven cooked potato wedges for a healthy fish supper.